Howard University links
Math research links
BEAM (Bridge to Enter Advanced Mathematics) is a program that helps underserved students enter advanced study in mathematics. Through BEAM, I've taught lots of cool math to middle schoolers. Please check BEAM out!
Algebraic combinatorics conferences
FPSAC (Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics) is the premier annual international conference in algebraic combinatorics. I have been to many FPSACs.
AlCoVE: an Algebraic Combinatorics Virtual Expedition is a new online conference series in algebraic combinatorics which I also really like.
I made the website for the Open Problems in Algebraic Combinatorics conference which took place in May of 2022 at the University of Minnesota. I also am a moderator for the associated Open Problems in Algebraic Combinatorics blog.
Open access journals in combinatoricsThere are several online, open access journals in combinatorics. I especially like
- Algebraic Combinatorics ("flipped" from J. Algbr. Comb.)
- Combinatorial Theory ("flipped" from J. Comb. Theory A)
- Advances in Combinatorics
- The Australasian Journal of Combinatorics
- Discrete Analysis
- Discrete Mathematics & Theoretical Computer Science
- The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics
- Enumerative Combinatorics and Applications
- Séminaire Lotharingien de Combinatoire
Here is a page devoted to my game designs.
I enjoy running casually. Here is my profile on Strava.
Barney is my cat (or rather, I am Barney's human).